For a premium seltzer experience, go to www.facebook.com/svedkaseltzer or return to Feedback Form.
SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ FAQs:
What are the main ingredients in SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™?
- SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ is a malt beverage with natural flavors and sugar added.
What is the nutritional information for SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™?
- *Based on a 12 ounce serving
Which flavors are available?
- SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ is available in three delicious cocktail-inspired flavors:
- Strawberry Elderflower
- Tangerine Hibiscus
- Cucumber Basil (variety pack only)
Where is SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ produced?
- At our state-of-the-art facility in Daleville, VA
Does SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ contain gluten?
- SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ has been crafted to remove gluten. We begin the process by fermenting grains that contain gluten and then filter to remove gluten. There isn’t an accepted methodology for testing gluten in beverage alcohol products, so we cannot confirm there are no traces of gluten. We recommend that you consult your physician regarding consumption.
- The gluten content of this product cannot be verified, and this product may contain gluten.
Is SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ vegan friendly?
- Yes, SVEKDA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ is vegan friendly. We do not use any products derived from animals.
What is the shelf life for SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™?
- While there are many factors that contribute to spiked seltzer shelf life, we have found that it is best to drink SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ within six months of production.
How can I find the code date?
- We strive for the highest standards of quality and freshness for our spiked premium seltzer. The actual date is printed on bottom of the can.
What is the ideal temperature to enjoy a SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™?
- We want you to have the best SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ drinking experience possible. SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ is best enjoyed when chilled at 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
Can I order directly from Constellation Brands?
- Legal restrictions prevent us from shipping alcohol directly to consumers, but don’t worry, SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ is likely available at a location near you! We sell our products to local distributors who then sell it to retailers such as grocery stores, convenience stores, bars and restaurants. Please contact your local distributor carrying our products to obtain pricing and availability information.
- *For 2018, SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™ will be available in the Northeastern United States from Maine down through Delaware.
How can I submit a donation request?
- Please visit https://cbrands.versaic.com/Login.aspx to submit your request. Our friends in our Corporate Marketing and Community Affairs departments will review your request as soon as possible.
Can I submit a sponsorship request?
- We’re grateful to have so many fans that are enthusiastic about the brand and want to connect us with great products and events. Unfortunately, are not accepting any outside solicitation at this time.
Can you send me promotional merchandise?
- If you’re looking to sport some great branded threads or buy other merchandise, your best bet is to visit http://www.constellationbeergear.com where you can purchase hundreds of great items.
Where can I submit my ideas?
- The excitement and enthusiasm our consumers have for our brands is contagious. Thank you for your support! However, any ideas for products, concepts or commercials must come from our paid agencies we work with. Though we know our consumers have great ideas, it would infringe on our contracts with those agencies if we accepted outside ideas. In addition, we want to avoid any misunderstandings about the origin of ideas, concepts, etc. Accordingly, we cannot not accept your submission.
How do I apply for a job within the company?
Where can I find more information about investor relations?
For any additional inquiries regarding SVEDKA Spiked Premium Seltzer™, please contact our Customer Care Center at 877-766-2033.